• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does this look normal?

jackspivey06

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone,
My soon to be 9 month old beardie took this poop the other day and I just wanted to make sure it looks normal. So does this look normal to you?

Attachments

• AEECD82F-1D7B-4900-83BF-8D2A3E14C5B9.jpeg
    AEECD82F-1D7B-4900-83BF-8D2A3E14C5B9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello everyone,
My soon to be 9 month old beardie took this poop the other day and I just wanted to make sure it looks normal. So does this look normal to you?
Mine had some poos like that — with the yellowly color in the while. When I questioned why, I was told it might be because he was getting too much calcium. I adjusted calcium intake down a bit and after a few days I didn't see the yellow anymore. Not sure if that's what happening or if your baby just had a weird poo, but it worked for me. I haven't seen the yellow since. :)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hello everyone,
The poo has good form but the urate It looks a little weird, try what barb said , only dust bugs lightly and about every other day , can u post what vitamins he’s getting? Veggies? Bugs? Lighting is also important so he can digest his food properly and get all the nutrients from it (coil bulbs are bad and cause eye problems) if you can post pictures it can give us a better idea of the overall setup, also keep ur beardies nails down , carpets can pull their nails off, if you have any questions please do ask , we’ll do our best to answer from our experience with our bearded dragons :)

Latest posts