• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does my dragon like me?

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, I am new to this site and I am also new to bearded dragon. I completely fell in love with my little guy. I just have some questions to makes sure of some things.

How can I tell if he likes when I'm holding him or not? He does tend to close his eyes when he's on my shoulder, and he usually presses his nose against my neck (probably for warmth)

He seems to love sleeping with me. He is a baby, only about 5 inches long not including his tale. When I get home from work he lays on my chest and we fall asleep. Then he doesn't seem to wanna go back in his cage. He trys to climb up my hand.

Does it sound like I'm doing everything right?

I'm mainly looking for some answers as to how I can tell that he is enjoying me and my company.

Latest posts