• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does anybody know where i can find?!???

HTX_JESSICA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi i was wondering if anybody knew where i can get a hypotrans citrus female???
Titan belongs to my BF so now i want a girl for me :)
well thanks for reading looking foward on hearing from you guys.

Dragons Dynasty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If you are looking to get a female and later breed to Titan then a hypo het trans would be better. Not a good idea to breed trans to trans. Just something to keep in mind when looking for your new girl.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i dont like trans dragosn in general so i dont know alot about that what happens when you do breed a trans to a trans?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i dont like trans dragosn in general so i dont know alot about that what happens when you do breed a trans to a trans?
When working with certain genetics, it is sometimes better to work with Het Dragons. It takes more time to turn recessive genes n2 the dominant gene but well worth the wait.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
het stands for heterozygous which means they cary a specific gene such as blue eyes whis is bb (these small letters stand for the recesive or less commonand not ars prevalent gene type and big letters stand for the dominant gene type say brown eyes BB) if it is the 2 little letters it is homozygous so you can see they have blue eyes if they are heterozygous for blue eys it would be Bb which means you can see they have brown eyes but they carry the gene for blue eyes so say they reproduced with some one who was also heterozygous for blue eyes then you do a punnet square (ill post a link that shows a better visual to understand punnet squares) and see that there is a 25% chance of having a blue eyed baby with to brown eyed parents that are het for blue eyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punnett_square

Latest posts