• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do these Beardie hands look ok?

Zukarin

Hatchling Dragon
Do these pictures look fine?

IMG_20210216_235333397.jpg
IMG_20210216_235424687.jpg

Background: About a month ago, I noticed some cuts on my beardies front paws. I put anti biotic ointment on them, but I'm a little worried about how they look now that's it's been a little while. Also, it's been a long while since she's shed, so I don't know if her hands are having trouble healing because I'm doing something wrong and she's not shedding.

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I don't see any cuts unless I'm missing them, the only thing I noticed is that pinky and that could be some stuck on shed. if anything just give her a warm bath and lightly try to rub it off with a baby toothbrush. If that's not working you can always get something called repti-aid and put some of that on that pinky. Besides that her hands look healthy and aldult bearded dragons are't really known to shed a lot or for their shedding to make sense. One of my bearded dragon's hands have shed 3 times while another one has only shed once. also sorry I just noticed are you talking about the grey areas where it looks like she is missing scales?

Zukarin

Hatchling Dragon
I think there was a finger on each hand and a cut in between one of the fingers (only the one finger is really noticable in the pictures looking at them now).
They all look like the one finger though, so I'll just try and help her with them the same.
Thank you! I was a worried about her shed, but now that I know it's usually weird I feel much better!!

Latest posts