• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do beardies mark by pooping?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do they mark territory like dogs, and cats by going to the bathroom? I ask b/c it does not matter if Oscar just pooped he will poop again if I take him outside his viv. It can be a place he has been many times or some place new. It never fails about 5 minuets after being somewhere he poops.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Huh, interesting. I'm not sure on this one. I didn't have that with Bernie. He only pooped in his bath after turning 1 year.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
we have the same problem. weezey poops on anybody who takes him out (which is usually mom) she says its cuz he loves her lol

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow, that is a new one on me. ??? I have three dragons and they have never pooped outside while roaming. Mine all poop in their baths.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah weird . . POgie goes in her viv and sometimes the tub. Never anywhere else

Latest posts