• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DIY habitat decor/useful items

Dababe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i thought that the rocks looked cool and wanted to make one. my dad makes everything so i showed him what i wanted and instead of making it with Styrofoam he made it out of wood and they love it

Debz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I tiled mine, easy to keep clean, no mess, and keeps my dragons nails trim.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i just use papertowel for substrate. Easy to clean. here are a few pics of the different "syles we have tried. The first DSC05367.JPGDSC05282.JPGDSC05331.JPGDSC05365.JPG one with the tree branches is how it is at the moment

Debz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Jane your vivs look great! would put my pics on if I knew how lol I take it I need to use photobucket or something.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ya photobucket works well you can attach them on the forum but there is a size restriction

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
you don't need hpoto bucket. Just reduce the size of the photo and see where you post reply down bottom right corner. There is a button that says upload file. Just click that and select your photo

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya that can be done but IMO if you have to resize it you might as well just use photobucket. Then you have the link for multiple things.
t

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
l just right click photo, click "open with", go to office 2010 and resize there. Just the easiest way l found. each to their own;)

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Very nice set up! I love it! I want to get a hammock for my guys but not sure where to get one, and need to save up money first.

Latest posts