• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dillinger's new home

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So guys, Dillinger is doing good and growing like a little weed, so I decided its time for him to put his big boy pants on and move to a new setup. I'm starting this week working on it in the mornings before work (which is taking out of my hunting time)

As of right now, I dont have pictures but I can give you guys some dimensions and what I have as far as ideas.

48'' wide (left to right), 22'' deep (front to back) and 36'' tall (bottom to top)

Now mind you the ENTIRE setup is going to be 3 feet but about a foot of that is going to be dedicated to a cabinet for his lighting. I can see it all in my head and when I get some work done to it I'll show you guys.

And of course, like his last home, He's gonna get one Grade A+, better than his daddy's kitchen floor tile job in the bottom of it LOL

Latest posts