• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diet and feeding

Srand70

Hatchling Dragon
My dragon is 5 months old…our pet store sells to sizes of crickets…small and i do mean small then large size which is smaller than a common cricket you would find outside…i say they are medium size….anyway we had been getting 100 to 150 small crickets about every week and a half….i did not argue with the sale person as i had worked all night and was afraid of what would come out of my mouth…he informed me i was over feeding…i should feed our dragon 5 crickets a day and then the next day worms and continue that …..i really think that is in correct from my research but I really want to double check ….help and please don’t be ugly as least I'm asking to make sure

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
Cricket size no larger than between their eyes
1702216890349.png

1702216951833.png

Latest posts