• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Did I just witness a temper tantrum

Tyler_Vance

Juvenile Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410030744.405716.jpg

So I put Phoenix in his cage after letting him hang out on my leg for maybe half an hour. And he starts by scratching the glass to get back out. Then starts throwing his salad on the floor haha. What a little punk

Tyler_Vance

Juvenile Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410041133.336456.jpg

So maybe someone can tell me if this is normal. He has been on and off digging through his cage and then he will pop up and nose the window so I will open it and take him out but he seems to want to go right back in? Is he playing with me haha. It is a new cage and new home So that could be it? Or he just can't make up his mind

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Mine does that when he sees me getting his food ready lol I tell him he is going to get a headache.

Is talking to your dragons normal? I do all the time lol no matter though I will anyway.

Mine like when I talk to them, at least Dexter does. She always watches me and smiles when I talk to her. Okay, that's not normal to think your dragon is SMILING, LOL!

Tyler_Vance

Juvenile Dragon
I've already started talking to Phoenix as if he were my kid. I also talk to my ball python kalua but she's mellow so I never really question what she's doing

Latest posts