• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tori Eakin

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have 4 beardies. Recently they've been having diarrhea. One male has had it for a long time and nothing has changed. The other three recently picked it up. I changed their food to a Dubai roach entree pellet mixed with veggies calcium and all other goodies. It's also hard to explain if it's really diarrhea, because I've seen it as watery poop and then just a pile of mush and it gets everywhere. No one acts sick, the poop doesn't smell, and they run around and are active. The only smell that concerns me is when I'm cleaning the tank it smells like vomit inside. But I'm assuming it's the food because the poop doesn't smell like that when they poop. I'm gonna try to feed them silk worms and see if anything changes. I just wanted to see if I can change what's happening to him before I spend all my money at the vet. Just to be safe so I don't take them in today and he says "oh yeah it's just his food" $90 for a vet to tell me what I was already gonna do.

Latest posts