• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dexter Puts Himself to Bed

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So every evening the timer on my strip shuts his lights off at 7 pm. I usually check on him a little before just to make sure he's fine. This past week I've noticed that Dex (about 10-15 minutes before lights out) will go to his favorite sleeping spot between his basking rock and the tank and sprawl out and get ready. He's not asleep yet and will look at me when I check on him, but it's like he's putting himself to bed. Sometimes I want to ask him if he made sure to brush his teeth. hahahahahaha Hilarious so had to share. lolol

Heatherlee

Bearded Dragon Egg
So every evening the timer on my strip shuts his lights off at 7 pm. I usually check on him a little before just to make sure he's fine. This past week I've noticed that Dex (about 10-15 minutes before lights out) will go to his favorite sleeping spot between his basking rock and the tank and sprawl out and get ready. He's not asleep yet and will look at me when I check on him, but it's like he's putting himself to bed. Sometimes I want to ask him if he made sure to brush his teeth. hahahahahaha Hilarious so had to share. lolol
That's so cute!

Latest posts