• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

danoelion

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
where to find dandolion leaves? can you buy seeds somewhere so i can plant them
and what is rocket that some people feed is that sometype of lettuce i tought we wasn't suppose to feed them lettuce

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Rocket is another name for arugula, roquette or rucola

I purchase my dandelion greens at my local big grocery stores, Sobeys or SuperStore (CAD)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Rocket or Arugula isnt really a good staple green. Like spinach it can bind calcium and prevent absorbtion.
Dandilion seeds can be bought at and garden center.

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I would suggest one of the seed catalogs. They will have a good selection of herbs like danylion as well as mustardgreens, collards ect. You can grow them in pots instead of in the ground and just trim tops for harvesting. Some will keep growing if yo do that, others might not. But all can be grown in a pot.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
yah, they grew CRAAAAAAZY like weeds all over my parents yard in michigan when i still lived there. haven't seen em so much in florida tho....& crickets will eat just bout nething!

Latest posts