• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom Enclosure Ideas

Luvsunshine13

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey eveyone!
I'm realizing that a 55 gallon tank is not ideal for 2 fast growing baby dragons so i'm looking into building my own. If any of you have done this and would like to help in anyway, with building instructions etc, that would be super helpful.

here's what I had in mind so far: 8x3x3, two doors in front with a slot inbetween so when they arnt breeding i can slide a wooden board inbetween to separate them. glass on the front and sides with a mesh top and solid wood back with vents. Individual lights for each side. cabinet underneath.

Any comments, imput, advice, experience, would be awesome. Thanks so much!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I make many custom reptile enclosures of all sizes and specs! its a fun hobby and i lobe doing it! I would be glad to help you. Here is a site i put together with step by step pictures and descriptions of what i did. http://freevisioncageplans.webs.com/ Message me for any questions im glad to help!:) GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts