• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom built enclosure

Sugerbea444

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone,
So I'm in the process of building a custom enclosure for Monster Mash, I'm using plywood, and I'm trying to find a non toxic waterproof wood sealer for the inside and outside of the enclosure, any recommendations on what I should use.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello everyone,
So I'm in the process of building a custom enclosure for Monster Mash, I'm using plywood, and I'm trying to find a non toxic waterproof wood sealer for the inside and outside of the enclosure, any recommendations on what I should use.
I can get some help w/ this I am no good w/ building enclosures --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can get some help w/ this I am no good w/ building enclosures --
Here is the response I got from him
I'd go with a few coats of polyurethane over the wood which will seal/waterproof it nicely. If they want to add color, a primer and latex paint will work. In either case, give it a few days to set and offgas before putting it to use.

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
I used this... Let set for a few days outside on patio on a hot day.

Attachments

• cage2.JPG
    cage2.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 5
  • poly2.jpg
    poly2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts