• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Critter Loves to sleep in the bed :)

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Critter is so cute! He has a yellow baby blanket he sleeps with everynight..... When the lights go out i lay him in the bed with me and place his baby blanket over him. He sleeps the entire night does make a peep lol. When the alarm goes off he peeks his eyes open like you gonna cut the lights on woman!...lol.... Then time to bask while my daughter and I get ready for work or the day (if its the weekend). Eats his salad and does his thing until i get home to feed him crickets and sometimes snacks and then we (as in critter not me) take a bath outside and watch the muchkin (Dyani- 6yr old) run around the yard, sometimes swim while we catch our rays :)

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ima try my best to not roll over him...lol... promise would not be on purpose but I do have a full body pillow in between us just case!:)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh man...I didn't realize you were talking about him sleeping in the same bed as you. Wow...there's no way I could trust myself.

They are cute with their looks, though, aren't they? You can almost read their minds.

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh man...I didn't realize you were talking about him sleeping in the same bed as you. Wow...there's no way I could trust myself

Yea when we first got him 3/21/10 he was almost 4mths and slept on my chest, when he passed out I place him in his bed (in his tank). As time went by he would crawl beside me and snuggle, pass out and then I would move him. I took his blanket out of his tank one night and he went right under it and went to bed lights on and all ( he must have been pooped). Since then when i make the bed at night I place his blanket on one side with the pillow beside and he either crawls to bed or i place him on his spot depending if were coming in from outside or he's been basking. (Im also a very very very light sleeper- just ask my "sneaky" daughter)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
Oh man...I didn't realize you were talking about him sleeping in the same bed as you. Wow...there's no way I could trust myself

Yea when we first got him 3/21/10 he was almost 4mths and slept on my chest, when he passed out I place him in his bed (in his tank). As time went by he would crawl beside me and snuggle, pass out and then I would move him. I took his blanket out of his tank one night and he went right under it and went to bed lights on and all ( he must have been pooped). Since then when i make the bed at night I place his blanket on one side with the pillow beside and he either crawls to bed or i place him on his spot depending if were coming in from outside or he's been basking. (Im also a very very very light sleeper- just ask my "sneaky" daughter)

LOL! Sneaky daughter comment was funny. ;D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is very cute, however take extrememe caution if you continue this. Things happen and even one turn the wrong way you could crush him.

Latest posts