• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

crickets supplyers in the uk

dave

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi i was just wondering if enyone here knows of eny cricket supplyers in the uk as where i am i can get crickets as and when i need them but i will be moveing to wales and as far as i know there is no pet shops that sell them so if eny1 knows eny sites i could order them off please let me know if not ill have to try to breed crikets or i will have to sell them/ give them away which i dont want to happen as i got them about 2/3 munths ago as a early bday present wich was a week ago and might be moveing in 4 weeks and i would like to say thanks to who ever made this site as i was giveing them juse lettuce as thats all thay would eat nothing but green stuff and wasent shore what was ok and what wasent and i give them dandelion greens and rosemary well dident get that info from here but i got the site from here (www.beautifuldragons.com) i dont know if this is the place im suppose to put this post but seemed like breeders would know as thay would need lots and sorry i banged on a bit

thanx dave

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure. We have a couple of UK forum members. Brasshandle is one. You may want to send him a PM.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to help out ! I tend to book mark sites from all around the world ;)
Janie.

dave

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ye cheers i have bookmaked it just when i move all have to order a big load and try get on the net asap :)