• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cricket question

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Should I keep buying crickets or start breeding crickets to feed the beardies?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would try to breed them to save money. I tried it once but I wasn't able to keep the eggs warn enough. I store my crickets in the basement and we don't have very many outlets to plug in lights or heaters.

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would try to breed them to save money. I tried it once but I wasn't able to keep the eggs warn enough. I store my crickets in the basement and we don't have very many outlets to plug in lights or heaters.

What is it exactly that you would need to feed crickets?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I use Fluker's cricket quencher and Fluker's dry cricket feed. I also feed them the ends and stems of the greens I don't feed the dragons.

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You can feed them exactly what you feed your dragon. I also will usually use a dry mix of alfalfa, corn meal, etc

Latest posts