• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

craziest thing you've done

Chubbyb

Hatchling Dragon
what is the craziest thing you've done with with and or for Your dragon. Mine was when I.first got her I had to pawn my tv and iPod then drive over a hour to pick up her 40 gal breeder and her lights ans food

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's hilarious when they have that 'look' on their face. Expecting to see a pretty dog face, they see a pretty little smiley beardie grin on her instead. "Hehehe! You've been had!" :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm. I taste test everything except supers, crickets, and the canned food I let Allie sample one day. She didn't touch it, but her crixs and supers ate it. :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@Noella...I used to work in a feed mill years ago...many years ago..lol..had a Purina salesman come in one day and brought some new dog food in...he was talking about how great it was and took a bit and ate it...he said If it's not good enuff quality for you to eat then why would you wanna feed it to you dog...lol..made sense to me and every sense then I always taste test everything before I offer it to our kids;) Besides I'm.also pure Cajun and we eat everything and anything! lol ;-)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I bought some puff corn made for dogs and my Mom gave it to my late father to give to our dogs. Well, he began eating the puff corn and asked, "Why does this taste like s---?" We told him it wasn't for him. It was the for the dogs. The package was called, 'Pup Corn'. LOL!

I was watching a show called 'Doomsday Preppers'. This guy had cans upon cans of wet dog food on his shelves for doomsday. He opened a can of dog food and said, 'My dog doesn't eat it, but I will if push comes to shove. It's high in protein and it tastes pretty good.' Then he reads the list of ingredients it has in it and he was eating out of it.

I sample whatever I bake for my dogs. I've had carob treats before to see what it tasted like. No difference except I know that real chocolate's bad for them. My dog, Pongo ate a bunch of Oreos one morning after my late father left for work. She went into the bottom cabinet and ate almost the whole box of Oreo cookies. When my mother and I discovered that, we called the vet and then she had the nerve to actually go back in there for another round. LOL! We fed her a lot of burnt toast to counter whatever or how much she ate. She's still alive, but she's not as active as she was since putting up an electric fence to keep her from wandering off along with the two biggest babies we've got: A black Lab and a Plotthound.

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
I once put Juliet in her harness and took her to a therapy meeting. She sat on my shoulder the whole hour drive, wandered around the office while we talked, then slept in my lap, and rode on my shoulder the whole way back.
I swear I have the most chill dragon ever. O_O

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! That's sweet. Mine loves to travel in her small dog 'kennel'. Today, she gave me a 'puppy dog look' to take her out for a ride. I felt so guilty for not taking her. Got home, took her out, let her outside, but didn't have the harness on me this time, and I was holding her. Must have been very happy and warm because she pooped on me. :eek: Then she was 'sad' after that. She didn't smile. Only frowned. Poor baby. She must have felt worse...:(

emilybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
my partner took our girl for a walk ( aka ride on his shoulder) in the summer and he brought her into the pub he worked at.

*Moderated*

Latest posts