• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

coupon post

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so I figure it might be helpful to post coupon codes for reptile supply stores as we get the to help other members

here are mine i got today

petmountain.com free shipping on anything over 35 dollars coupon code is LABORDAY (good through september 6th)
petmountain is also offering 6.99 flat rate shipping on all orders under 35

www.reptilesupply.com
5% of any non sale item
UFMDMQ

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Moved topic to General Discussion.

A bit indifferent with the topic. Please note that Mybeardie.com is not responsible for coupon codes and do not support them. If any codes provided are invalid, we do not take responsibility for the inaccurate information.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Moved topic to General Discussion.

A bit indifferent with the topic. Please note that Mybeardie.com is not responsible for coupon codes and do not support them. If any codes provided are invalid, we do not take responsibility for the inaccurate information.

Um just to let everyone know these were mailed to me by the companies listed.

Not sure why you would question it but whatever you feel neccessary.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, I am not questioning your post. I am protecting members from possible invalid posts. There is a large community of scammers out there and I do not want to chase every coupon post to determine if it is valid or not.

If you know of a sale, fine.
If you know of a good deal, fine.

The site does not back any sale posts and now I am adding coupon posts.

Thank you.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
since you are worried that this will become something bad I am just going to lock the topic. Everyone can see the ones that are there that are good for now. I wont post it again. My apologies.

Latest posts