• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Concern about Eating

chesterthebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys!

I recently just came back home for thanksgiving and my little guy is eating everything but crickets… he normally after traveling eats everything and the next day is completely fine but this time he seems to only want super worms occasionally and salads and refuses to eat crickets. It is the second day and I don’t know if he is just being picky or if he is mad about something. Let me know if you guys have run into this! He is still super active and wants to run around and cuddle and alert as well! Think he is just being a picky little guy. Thanks again!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi guys!

I recently just came back home for thanksgiving and my little guy is eating everything but crickets… he normally after traveling eats everything and the next day is completely fine but this time he seems to only want super worms occasionally and salads and refuses to eat crickets. It is the second day and I don’t know if he is just being picky or if he is mad about something. Let me know if you guys have run into this! He is still super active and wants to run around and cuddle and alert as well! Think he is just being a picky little guy. Thanks again!
He may be tired of crickets --- please try another staple feeder --- dubia roaches www.dubiaroaches.com or some BSFL if he is 3 months or older get large DO NOT dust them www.symtonbsf.com or silk worms www.reptilianarts.com -- make sure your UVB is up to par NO coils and basking temps are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -

Latest posts