• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Clogged pores?

Taryn Prince

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all, are these pores clogged? Noticed that they looking different during his bath and not sure if I should be concerned. I gave them a brush with a new toothbrush but didn’t seem to do anything
image.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all, are these pores clogged? Noticed that they looking different during his bath and not sure if I should be concerned. I gave them a brush with a new toothbrush but didn’t seem to do anything
View attachment 29081
Soak him in a warm bath w/ some betadine solution make it look like a weak tea for 10-15 minutes to soften the pores up it may take several baths to get them soft - when they are soft gently squeeze the pores they should become unplugged if they are good and soft

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They look normal to me, like sadie said put him in a bath and you can scrub his pores.

Taryn Prince

Bearded Dragon Egg
Soak him in a warm bath w/ some betadine solution make it look like a weak tea for 10-15 minutes to soften the pores up it may take several baths to get them soft - when they are soft gently squeeze the pores they should become unplugged if they are good and soft
Thanks Sadie, I’m going to pick up some betadine tonight

Latest posts