• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

CJ

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
also got cjs birthdate 4-26-13. he currently weighs 8.3 grams

not sure about this one, it was just after chowing some crix?
IMG_1790.JPG

after having some fruits and veggies

IMG_1793.JPG IMG_1794.JPG IMG_1795.JPG

Ron G

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What is the white thing you have in the cage with him that he seems to use as a dog bone?

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
cj dont really play with it.. he quite often lays on top of it and will sometimes use it as a stool.. have yet to actually catch him playing with it..

some pics i took today:
IMAG0165.jpg IMAG0167.jpg IMAG0169.jpg

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
full 7 min vid of cj chowing down.. finnally had no issues with camera bats and got to get a full vid in :). planning on getting a web cam in set to record on activity.. Already have web cam collecting dust. so hopefully will get to have some vids of him doing his waves n what nots :cool:.

some pics i took today of cj venting, he was kinda like posing moving his head around after i took a pic:

IMG_1863.JPG IMG_1862.JPG IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1858.JPG IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1856.JPG IMG_1855.JPG IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1853.JPG IMG_1852.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts