• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Check-ups

Strawberry

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I want to have my dragons looked at by a veterinarian, but i can't afford to take all of them. does anybody know of a cheap vet in the rochester ny area? my dragons aren't sick, i just want to take them in for a check-up.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The problem is not every vet knows what to look for ...what do you want checked if his weight is good he eats good no oozing or limping or and visual signs of distress I would just take a fecal in to be tested

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i know if you go to petsmart you can get a free checkup if you are a first time visitor. It costs 50 dollars just to see the vet plus extra for anything you want done, so you save 50 bucks...

Strawberry

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The problem is not every vet knows what to look for ...what do you want checked if his weight is good he eats good no oozing or limping or and visual signs of distress I would just take a fecal in to be tested

theres nothing i want checked specifically, just making sure their healthy all around

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I found a vet in West Seneca, kinda close 2 u.

Ted Winkle, DVM
Southtowns Animal Hospital
154 Orchard Park Rd.
West Seneca, NY 10989
Tel: (854) 268-9263

Strawberry

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thank you so much! i also found cats and critters. do you know if thats a good place?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thank you so much! i also found cats and critters. do you know if thats a good place?
Not 2 sure, I'm down in Florida. There is a Dr. Jeff Baier in Watertown that is the Consulting Vet 4 the New York State Living Museum & was the Primary Reptile Vet @ the Denver Zoo 4 ten yrs.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i know if you go to petsmart you can get a free checkup if you are a first time visitor. It costs 50 dollars just to see the vet plus extra for anything you want done, so you save 50 bucks...
is tha any petsmart the one in paducah kentucy too?

Latest posts