• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cheap feeders?

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
See I knew someone with more knowledge about Dubai's (Zebraflavencs) would chime in!!! ;D She taught me everything I know about Dubai's

Thanks Janie!

Fliehigh

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Big Daddy, I have reupped 5 times on new stock of Dubia since I started.. But, I started with only 2 dragons, and 9 geckos in mind... That number grew to 4 and 10 respectively......
With only 1 dragon, a starter colony of 250 mixed should easily fill your feeding needs.
Hope this helps.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Can I breed in my 20 gallon tank? I don't use it anymore so I can keep it in the closet away from people (mom).

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
SoleSky said:
Can I breed in my 20 gallon tank? I don't use it anymore so I can keep it in the closet away from people (mom).

Absolutely. I think it would be ideal. I have my hisser colony in one.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just keep mine in a dark room. I think a closet would be perfect. If her 20g is a reptile tank, it comes with a screen top.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yep it has a screen top and would be in a dark room. May be awhile (after xmas) before I get roaches tho

Latest posts