• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Central Pa Reptile Expo (pic Heavy) Part 2

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome pics...I only got not even part way through part 1 do to a HUGE snake fobia !! as this is the only way I will see these kind of expo's...because I really do not want to be picked up off the floor at one of these events ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Excellent pics. Thanks for sharing. So, how was the experience?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The show is small at the moment but it is very new. I have the operators/owners info if you want to contact them. I remember you saying something about getting in touch with shows. Anyway I had a good time and I will add my baby's to their July show. I figure I will run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
deffinately seems like that show had a higher variety of reptiles than the NC one. Course that means you will have more competition when you go to sell your babies lol. Hope you had fun.

brian
Cryptic Dragons

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Go ahead and send me the info, Tom. Thanks for getting it.

Latest posts