• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

CCUUUTTEEESSSTTTT moment and no camera!!!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
So I got up this morning and woke everyone up.. Turned on lights and patted heads. And made sure Bruce and Lily my baby beardies were doing well. And Bruce seemed upset, I hadn't taken him out personally in a day or so.... So I took him out let him help me do my morning wake up calls. Then we went to the bedroom where my bf still lays slumbering refusing to rise. And I said "hey Hun look who I have!" he looks up momentarily and said oh hey Bruce. And I sat Bruce on his pillow and THEY FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER!!! It was a Kodak moment if there ever was one!!! I was sure Bruce was playing coy and was going to bolt for sure, but nope! THEY WERE SNOOZING!!! It was adorable!!! Until the kitties decided to check out what I was so interested in...... -_-

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Lemonpie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So I got up this morning and woke everyone up.. Turned on lights and patted heads. And made sure Bruce and Lily my baby beardies were doing well. And Bruce seemed upset, I hadn't taken him out personally in a day or so.... So I took him out let him help me do my morning wake up calls. Then we went to the bedroom where my bf still lays slumbering refusing to rise. And I said "hey Hun look who I have!" he looks up momentarily and said oh hey Bruce. And I sat Bruce on his pillow and THEY FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER!!! It was a Kodak moment if there ever was one!!! I was sure Bruce was playing coy and was going to bolt for sure, but nope! THEY WERE SNOOZING!!! It was adorable!!! Until the kitties decided to check out what I was so interested in...... -_-

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

I woke my bf up with Kratos this past weekend and my bf was quite startled, however Kratos was ready to cuddle and give kisses which made it all better!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
I woke my bf up with Kratos this past weekend and my bf was quite startled, however Kratos was ready to cuddle and give kisses which made it all better!
Awwwwe!!! Beardies are so awesome! I'm glad I gots me some now! Lily is harder to handle, but Bruce is such a sweetie! Lilys thin as a toothpick or was when I got her, her owner was I think a hoarder..... She had 20 babies/25 juvies and 40 adults.... I felt bad for them all....

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Latest posts