• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

can someone explain why

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
other unmentioned bearded dragon websites have so much more traffic theres such a better and easy layout on this site we really need to get people migrating over to here i love this site but i need more questions to answer grrrr ;)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Could be because, until recently, unmentioned member, were not answering 4+ month old threads that are long since redundant, in the majority of which, the OP hasn't signed in for months, making every one else have to sift through 20-30 of them to find recently posted threads from people that may need help now, because they were bored. Doesn't help much. grrrrr ;)

Reminded me of this:
How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb?

Reactions: Jp

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
common courtesy is to answer people its rude to be a and ignore someone because you dident like the question asked your replies were unneeded and out of line maybe sarcasm was different in the 40's but this isent how we speak in this decade :)

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Silverado

I think you took Germ's comments the wrong way. I don't believe he was attacking you, but just trying to explain why posts go un-answered.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
your only making a fool of yourself because your ignorance is out of the roof with replying your ignorant pictures to every post i made old man

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Silverado

I think you took Germ's comments the wrong way. I don't believe he was attacking you, but just trying to explain why posts go un-answered.
the pictures are what i toke as in insult not the few comments he made i see why people choose not to come here he made it sound as if this site was booming with questions and i made it inconvenient for him to look 5 questions down when you can see questions dated from 2010 on page 2 your not exactly straining yourself

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, this thread took a different direction than what I thought. But it does explain why I see a lot of stuff that popped up under "what's new" tab.

Okay, now let's all take a deep breath and talk beardie! ;)

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
OK as one travels the net and am on most BD boards. I am scratching my head here. Complaining because you do not have questions to answer???? Really, I would think that would be a good thing. Most owners not having problems so no questions.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are members/visitors that frequent this site because of the easy navigation & comfortable vibe. I have been told numerous times that this site's staff & members are much appreciated for the time & effort that is put into helping other bearded dragon owners. I can't stress enough how important you "the members" really are & how appreciated your input is, it truly makes this site what it is. We may have a cocky member or two that think they're the $hit & they know it all, hopefully they can contribute to helping out as well.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm curious, so uuuuh, what does my age have to do with anything :confused:, is it because I have lived 3 of your lifetimes? You don't like older PPL, you don't like younger PPL, apparently just full of yourself :rolleyes: . Is hiding behind name calling absolutely necessary? Your math could use some work too, btw, I wasn't even the glint in my Daddy's eye yet, in the 40's ;) .

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When answering questions & trying 2 help out, this isn't recommended. Thanks. grrrr

Spikeleebd said:
were can i get a bearded dragon from like that
you have to know people who know people :) ill be reproducing both of these females for next season thell be right on schedule to be monsters the trans has already grown another .75 inchs
(ill have a super red leather line also thats crazy shes on my youtube

Read more: http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/new-dachiu-phantom-dragons.5073/#ixzz1o0fgIecS

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
wow....silverado, as far as i'm concerned this is a very wonderful forum & the "old man from the 40's" u seem 2 be throwing ignorant gestures at(germ)has helped me out & many others w/tons of really good, detailed advice. he's got enough years experience w/our lovely beardies & i have never, ever seen him attack ne1 on this forum as u have him. i believe u miss interpreted his intentions in his post...he's simply here 2 help, not make ppl feel smaller than they r! this forum wuz created 2 speak among eachother as adults w/respect, 4 the love of our beardies...2 build knowledge & 2 share it...not 2 act silly & degrade ppl.

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Newbie posting to this one...I got online trying to learn about my new girl, then she got sick and all I have gotten is help and education from Germ. And as an outsider picking on other members with help to give makes you look liks a jealous child. All of you have something to give us newbies...the education we need to give our beardies the best possible lives. So share your knowledge and check your attitudes for all of us.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Newbie posting to this one...I got online trying to learn about my new girl, then she got sick and all I have gotten is help and education from Germ. And as an outsider picking on other members with help to give makes you look liks a jealous child. All of you have something to give us newbies...the education we need to give our beardies the best possible lives. So share your knowledge and check your attitudes for all of us.
As a newbie to a newbie, I can say this post is true. I agree with you all the way

Renae_nae

Hatchling Dragon
Ok, I haven't been here long but I have a solution...stick to the other board :)If you're question will get answered over their faster and it's booming then why waste time complaining here? As Wellovelizards said "you look like a jealous child."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts