• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

can some one get me a good price on hornworms?

Terra Colson Nicholson

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i get them 10 dollars a cup (12), but im wondering if theres a better price

he wont ship to me cause hes the next town over but i hate driving 20 mins to get a cup

Dragons Dynasty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I sell them for $10 a cup of 18 and I ship priority mail. One cup is $6.00 to ship. The price gets better with additional cups.

Dragons Dynasty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well, my two cups contain 36 worms, for $28 shipped. At 12 worms per cup from the other person you would have to buy three cups to get 36 worms. So unless he gives you a discount on multiple cups then it would cost $30 for the same amount of worms, plus gas, time and aggravation of driving.

Dragons Dynasty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I also sell 30 eggs with a cup and food for the same price. You just have to wait a little longer to feed. Some people order one cup of worms and one cup of eggs so the worms last longer.

Latest posts