• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can I give ark vits everyday

Elliotxzx

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon is getting old now and needs a little more help. I wanna get him ark vits to improve his health but do I use it everyday or only sometimes? Do I still have to use anything else along side it or is that all he needs as I know is has calcium in it aswell?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My dragon is getting old now and needs a little more help. I wanna get him ark vits to improve his health but do I use it everyday or only sometimes? Do I still have to use anything else along side it or is that all he needs as I know is has calcium in it aswell?
I have never heard of Ark Vits- can you post the ingredients label and we can have Tracie the vet tech mod on here advise on this --

Elliotxzx

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have never heard of Ark Vits- can you post the ingredients label and we can have Tracie the vet tech mod on here advise on this --
Hi thank you here it is

Attachments

• IMG_1551.png
    IMG_1551.png
    597.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1550.png
    IMG_1550.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

Since these vitamins have vitamin A & vitamin D in them, I would only use once or so weekly. The
fat soluble vitamins can be stored in the system awhile & over time become toxic to them.
I would continue to give calcium without D3 a few times weekly since your dragon is getting older.

Tracie

Latest posts