• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

can beardies see computer screen images?

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I was showing my boyfriend a pic of a beardie at the age my guys approximately at (hes a bit small compared to the image but he had a rough start) I had my laptop in my hands and walked over to compare the image to my beardie and my beardie became all alert, didnt puff or anything just got antsy and checked the screen out left eye, right eye, left eye...I showed him another pic and he seemed to quiet down and just stare at it. Not sure if just the light got him excited or if he could actually see the image?? whats your thought?

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardie watches various things with me on my laptop. He tried to follow the players running bases during baseball season. Hockey seems to overwhelm him because there's so much movement. He is quite attentive when I'm playing games or doing work as well. So yes. My beardie can see images on a computer screen (especially when he sits on the keys and is in my way).

PS. Strawberry I love that video. I'm tempted to get the game just so mine can play. (I think we should start a thread of everyone's beardie's high scores!)

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
PS. Strawberry I love that video. I'm tempted to get the game just so mine can play. (I think we should start a thread of everyone's beardie's high scores!)​

Hahahaha i downloaded the game for the same reason :D

Strawberry

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
PS. Strawberry I love that video. I'm tempted to get the game just so mine can play. (I think we should start a thread of everyone's beardie's high scores!)

a thread like that would be awesome! we'll have to talk 2 an administrator to see if we can get that done!

luvchildren&animals

Bearded Dragon Egg
this prooves they can:

How do you get him to sit so still???? I have had my bearded dragon for 3 months and I love him to death, he's my baby, I am very gentle and calm while handling him, I talk to him in a soft and comforting tone, I am so easy with him, but to this day he still will not come to me willingly nor will he sit still unless I am physically holding him, if I take my hand off of him for a second he will be gone! He will let me hold him and he tries to get away sometimes but once he figures out that he can't then he calms down and just lays there, usually falls asleep, but that's if I'm holding him, if I let him go for just a half a second he is trying to take off!!! He still looks at me as if he is not so sure about me or not, I love him but it's getting aggravating, starting to wander will he ever like and trust me, I'm handling him like a mom would her baby because he is my new baby, but he just don't like me, idk!!!!

luvchildren&animals

Bearded Dragon Egg
How do you get him to sit so still???? I have had my bearded dragon for 3 months and I love him to death, he's my baby, I am very gentle and calm while handling him, I talk to him in a soft and comforting tone, I am so easy with him, but to this day he still will not come to me willingly nor will he sit still unless I am physically holding him, if I take my hand off of him for a second he will be gone! He will let me hold him and he tries to get away sometimes but once he figures out that he can't then he calms down and just lays there, usually falls asleep, but that's if I'm holding him, if I let him go for just a half a second he is trying to take off!!! He still looks at me as if he is not so sure about me or not, I love him but it's getting aggravating, starting to wander will he ever like and trust me, I'm handling him like a mom would her baby because he is my new baby, but he just don't like me, idk!!!!
Any advice or help????

Latest posts