• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Calcium

Srand70

Hatchling Dragon
Do i need the calcium with or without
the vitamin d3…I am also using fluker’s repta vitamin supplement..I didn’t want to overuse a supplement TYIA

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do i need the calcium with or without
the vitamin d3…I am also using fluker’s repta vitamin supplement..I didn’t want to overuse a supplement TYIA
It depends on how old the dragon is and what kind of UVB your using--- if your using a Arcadia 12% bulb or a Reptisun 10.0 T5 bulb that will depend on age to be given per age - babies and up to a year old need D3 ONCE per day 5 days per week dusted on the insects - vitamins 2 X per week ONCE per day - dusted on the insects -

Srand70

Hatchling Dragon
It depends on how old the dragon is and what kind of UVB your using--- if your using a Arcadia 12% bulb or a Reptisun 10.0 T5 bulb that will depend on age to be given per age - babies and up to a year old need D3 ONCE per day 5 days per week dusted on the insects - vitamins 2 X per week ONCE per day - dusted on the insects -
I am using an Arcadia 12% bulb and its almost 4 months old…so d3 once a day 5 times a week and vitamin once a day twice a week correct?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am using an Arcadia 12% bulb and its almost 4 months old…so d3 once a day 5 times a week and vitamin once a day twice a week correct?
Yes lightly coated on the insects-- the screen on the tank is a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type? This is crucial to placement

Srand70

Hatchling Dragon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is a wide hole - you can have that on top of the screen if you dont already -- distance should be 8-10 inches directly above a piece of basking decor

Latest posts