• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Calcium - Phosphorus and D3 FREE - where to get it

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I found calcium w/out d3 at www.shop.com/fasttrackers Just go to the search - search all department- enter 3527387 and it will take you to the calcium. If you like to shop online you can shop all your favorite stores there and earn cashback on your purchases. I used my cashback to purchase the calcium. All purchases also help support our local 4h club. (no additional cost to you!)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the tip but that link just goes to shop.com...
What was it supposed to be ?

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It is a shop.com site. But it will say you are shopping with fast trackers. They get the credit for any sales through the site. It is a new NonProfit fundraising program through shop.com.

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Where do you usually get your supplies? Shop.com has Petco, Petsmart, Pet Mountain, Entirely pet, Walmart etc... to choose from . It is just a "mall" or a comparison shopiing sight where the stores can advertise - Much like Amazon.com except they have cashback. It doesn't cost any more than if you went to the store directly. It actually can save you money since you can receive cashback on your purchases which you don't get by just going to the store... example Kohls.com. So if you shop at any of the stores (partner stores ), which there are 1000's, you pay the same as if you go directly to their .com site, you could earn 2-50% cashback plus you help out our 4H club. :0)

Latest posts