• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bulk Crickets Here I come

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Blaptica Dubia Roaches.

Crickets STINK!

Then there is the virus that they cant make it adulthood.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I plan on rotating his diet some, next on my list is silk worms for a short bit then wax worms. All this with crickets and his salad always available. For a little guy he eats a decent amount of his veggies.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wax worms aren't a staple. They should be used for treats and only occasionally. They have a very high fat content and not much else.

If you want to vary his diet you should it daily. Not as your supplies of one type diminish. Doing that can get them used to the same thing all the time and you might run into feeding issues when switching types.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Silks and Hornworms along with supers make what I use for one of my dragons. The other I raise Dubia's. I like the worms but they are more expensive. I rarely use wax worms and only in a pinch. I also like butterworms.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ric said:
Wax worms aren't a staple. They should be used for treats and only occasionally. They have a very high fat content and not much else.

If you want to vary his diet you should it daily. Not as your supplies of one type diminish. Doing that can get them used to the same thing all the time and you might run into feeding issues when switching types.

Ahh so wax worms are a weight gainer eh? hehe. Maybe some juvenile dubia roaches and silkies then. Think I'll start silk worms first and rotate it daily as mentioned with crix.

Latest posts