• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buenas noches from Sanchez & I

tat2d_qt

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My names Amanda and he's Sanchez.. we are no where near being mexican but i thought adding spanish would be suitable? idk.. Anywho, here he is:

IMAG0311.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to Bearded Dragon Forum! Sanchez looks very happy!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome Great looking Dragon!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that's a great, really natural looking, hide you've got there! where'd you find it?

tat2d_qt

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got him Sept 2010.. I don't think i was told an exact age but prob around 7 months.. The cage i have him in with the cave is what came with the first beardie i got a few years ago from a friend.. That beardie died last summer :'( Her name was Bruno.. I thought it was a male then about a month before she died she started laying eggs.. I made sure she had plenty of food and water but it just didnt help :(

I made this for her.. she was my baby

http://www.slide.com/r/3hz9ES1C2D_K...on=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=2738188574018968340

Latest posts