• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brumation

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Certainly. How old is your baby? What are his temps? Is he eating? Alert, awake?

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
He's only a couple of months old. On the basking side its about 95 and on the cool side its about 80-85. Most of the time when I go in my room he's in his cave sleeping. He's not eating a lot right now, but he's also kind of shedding, so far his tail has shed, but that was like a week ago and he's been flaking randomly but nothing else has realm started to shed yet so I've been giving him baths every few days to see if that will help but nothing yet. Sometimes when I take him out of the cage he'll run all over me then sometimes he just wants to sleep on me.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shedding can make them irritable and less active. Have you sprayed him or increased humidity in order to help the shed come off a bit faster?

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
I keep a small water bowl in his viv, he used to get in it all the time and I've been giving him baths about every other day

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
He'll eat a little but not as much as he did. I just checked and his humidity is at 30% right now and I just gave him a bath and he wouldn't sit still when I took him out

Latest posts