• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Breakthrough :-)))

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im so happy I could just scream and jump. LOL

Pogie had 5, yes you heard me 5 Roaches today . . . . her first EVER.

It may sound like "Big deal, mine eats 20 a day" and blah blah blah BUT

For the past 2 weeks her eating has been erratic to say the least, She would average 10 crics a day and about every 3 days she would refuse to eat at all :mad: and a teeny bit of salad. Not lethargic, actually very energetic.
So I bought Supers . . . NO GO, she closes her eyes and turns her nose up. I tried roaches . . . same story. Gave them to a friend whos BD eats them and worried.

Then I bought supers again . . . .no luck and then Monday I got 10 roaches again.....
She didnt touch them till today, and gobbled up 11 Crics and 5 roaches YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can totally understand your happiness. I am glad your scaley kid is eating again.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally know where you are coming from. Food strikes make us nervous. But as my vet would remind me, they are desert animals. Their instinct tells them food sources will not be available at times. So, they tend to gorge themselves and then go on a food strike.

Glad your P is eating agin!

Latest posts