• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bo’s New Enclosure

rtw124

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all,

I posted on here quite some time ago looking for advice on when to move our little guy into his bigger enclosure. Well, my son and I finally got it finished so I wanted to share it with you guys. Today was move in day and we are very pleased with how it turned out. What a fun project, wish we documented the build. Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

• F3E3EB91-E46E-4DE8-A264-4FF6EE6AA01C.jpeg
    F3E3EB91-E46E-4DE8-A264-4FF6EE6AA01C.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 30
  • 24FD7BF8-BA68-4342-BA1C-B32D0DD0DCAA.jpeg
    24FD7BF8-BA68-4342-BA1C-B32D0DD0DCAA.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
  • 4C548DC5-24F9-4385-86A2-0DB1273A4382.jpeg
    4C548DC5-24F9-4385-86A2-0DB1273A4382.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all,

I posted on here quite some time ago looking for advice on when to move our little guy into his bigger enclosure. Well, my son and I finally got it finished so I wanted to share it with you guys. Today was move in day and we are very pleased with how it turned out. What a fun project, wish we documented the build. Hope you all enjoy!
The tank looks awesome the only comment I have is the basking bulb looks to be a yellowish color -- if it is I would swap it out for a bright white one --- yellowish and off white do not emit UV and the dragon needs the UV

rtw124

Bearded Dragon Egg
The tank looks awesome the only comment I have is the basking bulb looks to be a yellowish color -- if it is I would swap it out for a bright white one --- yellowish and off white do not emit UV and the dragon needs the UV
It must be the camera. It’s a white 75w halogen. He’s been exploring for the last couple of hours. Thanks for the compliment on the enclosure. We sure put a lot into it.

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Hi all,

That is a beautiful beardie condo!! Lol..I'm sure your guy was excited to move in!! ❤

Latest posts