• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blood noticed slight amount at the ending of poop

Milo@2021

Bearded Dragon Egg
So Milo is 2 years old he was in my care since he was a 6 week old bearded. Purchased him at Repticon. He has been healthy eating well basking playing and eating well. We are currently trying to do 20 percent bugs 80 percent veggies mustard greens collards green leaf strawberries blue berries summer squash spaghetti Asquash he loves his bugs so its a challenge! Assortment of bugs crickets meal worms super worms occasionally with occasional horn worms his favorite and bsfl..he has had two fecal both negative for parasites..the blood is a tiny amount but is bright red anyone have any idea what it could be my next vet appt she recommended lab work and xrays im totally stressed about it. He goes outside daily for outdoor time supervised he's not allowed to eat anything wild most of his veggies are grown at home he has a linear t5ho 10.0 uvb by reptisun his basking temp is 90 to 100 with the cool end of his tank being 80 he is potty trained and only goes outside or the bath tub he gets a bath minimum twice a week overall hes a healthy active guy but seeing the blood scares me ive only seen it a few times and very trace amount he seems normal to me but I know they can hide their illnesses as well any advice would be grately appreciated
20230303_165512.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So Milo is 2 years old he was in my care since he was a 6 week old bearded. Purchased him at Repticon. He has been healthy eating well basking playing and eating well. We are currently trying to do 20 percent bugs 80 percent veggies mustard greens collards green leaf strawberries blue berries summer squash spaghetti Asquash he loves his bugs so its a challenge! Assortment of bugs crickets meal worms super worms occasionally with occasional horn worms his favorite and bsfl..he has had two fecal both negative for parasites..the blood is a tiny amount but is bright red anyone have any idea what it could be my next vet appt she recommended lab work and xrays im totally stressed about it. He goes outside daily for outdoor time supervised he's not allowed to eat anything wild most of his veggies are grown at home he has a linear t5ho 10.0 uvb by reptisun his basking temp is 90 to 100 with the cool end of his tank being 80 he is potty trained and only goes outside or the bath tub he gets a bath minimum twice a week overall hes a healthy active guy but seeing the blood scares me ive only seen it a few times and very trace amount he seems normal to me but I know they can hide their illnesses as well any advice would be grately appreciated View attachment 33469
Milo is a pretty boy--- cut out the strawberries -- that could be the red your seeing-- watch his poops and see if cutting those out gets rid of the red

Milo@2021

Bearded Dragon Egg
Milo is a pretty boy--- cut out the strawberries -- that could be the red your seeing-- watch his poops and see if cutting those out gets rid of the red
Honestly I make him a beautiful salad and I've yet to see him eat a strawberry the only thing I've seen him eat is the blueberries and he just again had only little white urates then small streak of red blood he pooped earlier outside there was some grayish looking mucous I'd swear it's parasites but his herp vet said no twice could they have missed it? Im just gonna go b for the labs and xrays at this point he seems ok but I noticed he's antsy when handled and he's always loved pp on my shoulder for a long walk just ejlnjoying the scenery to me his belly bothers him its soft when I touch it im a nurse 28 years im sure it's blood and it's bright red in color could it be from staining with humans bright red blood is active bleeding

Milo@2021

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much he's my buddy I just wamt to help him get get better what ever it is making me worry so much!

Milo@2021

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much he's my buddy I just wamt to help him get get better what ever it is making me worry so much

Latest posts