• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bird noises

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there peeps,

I read on another thread about someones beardie black bearding, and someone else asked if there were bird noises which couldve scared the beardie.

Now this got me thinking (And wondering)
I have a Conure (Really really LOUD one LOL) Could this upset a beardie if the Conure screeches a lot? Or is it only certain bird calls that stress them?

P doesn't seem to be bothered, was just curious

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think it is hit or miss per dragon. Your bird could bother some, but if P is fine with it, I would say you have nothing to worry about. You usually see the impacts when there has been a move or first bringing your dragon home.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I agree, it depends on the dragon. Yoyo is terrified by birds while Princess couldn't care less.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So basically they're like us. Each one is different and will be affected differently by various stimulants. Like relocating / temps / sounds / handling etc....

Thanx guys

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We have lots of bird noises outside and it doesn't effect Magick and Semi but Jada goes crazy. Jada is my youngest so maybe she is not as secure as the others yet when she is outside. It's more Phil and I watching for birds because we have a lot of red tailed hawks in the trees that swoop down low.

Latest posts