• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

birch wood fine for new enclosure.

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
im building a new 5x3x3 for my new beardie coming i cant find if birch wood is toxic to a dragon. please help thank you.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Adam. Birch is good 2 use but should still b sealed. It doesn't have alot of oils but all woods lock n odor.

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea i figured it would can i seal this time im taking my time on this tank messed up on the first one lol learned tho

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If u go 48''x 24''x 24'' u can get precut pieces from most Home Improvement stores, making the build that much easier.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
idk if this helps but for my iguana ((only 12 inches long)) i made a tank and it was 46x32x18 to fit my dresser and i used un-treated wood and didnt seal the wood and it worked fine for me until i gave it all away to a kid with cancer and i check up on IZZY she is doing just fine in the same set-up

Latest posts