• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best Excuse

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
556867_10152302103465430_342289983_n.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! I don't like beer because of the smell and what it does to some people. (IE: My late father was an alcoholic and after he quit drinking, he was a dry drunk. My 'Ex-Grandmother' was a closet drinker. She drank in secret and according to my mother, Dad and his sister would sneak into the cabinet and drink whatever she had.) She drunk Long Island Tea and Manischewitz wines, and also Irish Coffee. There's no telling what my Dad drank out of her closet, but I guess it was the Irish Coffee and Manischewitz wine.

Pat B

Super Moderator
LOL! I don't like beer because of the smell and what it does to some people. (IE: My late father was an alcoholic and after he quit drinking, he was a dry drunk. My 'Ex-Grandmother' was a closet drinker. She drank in secret and according to my mother, Dad and his sister would sneak into the cabinet and drink whatever she had.) She drunk Long Island Tea and Manischewitz wines, and also Irish Coffee. There's no telling what my Dad drank out of her closet, but I guess it was the Irish Coffee and Manischewitz wine.
Right there with you kiddo!!

Latest posts