• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardy Setup

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Will deff do that. Might make a new thread and go step by step just incase someone else needs a hand like I just did.

Probably going to stretch over a few months sadly with work commitments and all. But no matter. Time well spent.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cool. I think everyone would benefit from a step by step post! I know we see a lot of interest from folks wanting to build their own.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Absolutely ! I did a step by step on my photobucket of a couple of my Crossfire enclosures... I did customizations that to this day are still worth the effort !
Janie

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sounds good Janie. Have you got a link to your photobucket. I might pick some tips up!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sure.. hold on Micheal... Let me pop that up for you... I have several, mixed in with my kritters... lol.
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The glass ones just aren't big enough in my humble opinion... I have one of those, and it houses one male leo gecko... So I'm spoiled with the big wooden ones you think ?
Janie

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh cool. We thought about getting a Gecko too, but much prefer the nature of the Beardies.

What about the 36 x 18 x 18, even that too small or just pushing on the limit when he/she grows up?

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Leopard geckos are a great choice as well. I have 2. They develope quite the personality and they are fun to watch and easy to care for.

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The only thing we thought with the Geckos is that there mainly active at night?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes they are... they are my night time sit in bed activity.. I often will fall asleep watching them... Got 6 lovely ladies in a 55 right next to the bed... handy eh ?

But those exo terras seem just right for gecks, darts, and that sort.
But that is only my opinion.. however NOT humble it is ;)
Janie

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
6???!?!?!?! lol. Id be in heaven!!!

Id love to have two little geckos, but the other half is keener on a beardy after his cousins gecko latched onto his finger for at least 20 mins haha.

In an ideal world id have them both hehe. But im working on that!

About the exo terra, just been in touch with someone who works in a reptile shop and they just nearly took my head off on the phone as soon as I mentioned it for the beardy lol. Think lots of research needing done lol!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I guess my humble opinion was shared ?
Oh... I have 9 total gecks... just 6 females share that 55, 2 others are in 10's and the only male in the bunch.. is in the exo terra. ;)
Janie

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hehe must be.

Sounds good. Im so jealous right now lol. Other half would go nuts if we had all those in the house hehe. Weve got three marine fish tanks at the mo and that seems to cause issues haha.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the 36 x 18 x 18 is adequate for an adult dragon by the way, Micheal.
Janie

ander88

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I might look into the exo terra and see what I can turn up. The other half is badgering me for that one now lol!

Latest posts