• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardie shedding

TomTom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
my beardie hasnt shed for ages and only now his front right arm has started to shed is that normal ? i only ask because last time i see him shed it was his whole body lol

TomTom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ok thanks i was a bit confused as why only his arm was shedding but atleast it's normal, thanks again

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i was reading your post earlier today and thinking that Yoda hasn't shed for a while. His first shed with me, it was all in head to tail all at once. But today, just after l cleaned his enclosure, i came home from shopping and blow me down with a feather.... his hind legs are shedding. I gave him a bath tonight and it's still onl his back legs. 10 hours in and counting.. I was reading in another post that it can tkae a week to 10 days to complete a shed. I was blown away.

TomTom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i was reading your post earlier today and thinking that Yoda hasn't shed for a while. His first shed with me, it was all in head to tail all at once. But today, just after l cleaned his enclosure, i came home from shopping and blow me down with a feather.... his hind legs are shedding. I gave him a bath tonight and it's still onl his back legs. 10 hours in and counting.. I was reading in another post that it can tkae a week to 10 days to complete a shed. I was blown away.

yeh lol my enclousure needs a clean as it goes :) but hopefully im getting a Uromastyx about christmas time so im gonna wait on the clean and buy all new substrate nearer to christmas. i was completely confused when i see his arm white with some skin hanging off Barneys finger i was thinking shouldn't their whole body shed hahaa

Latest posts