• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie not eating??

mwahl0

Bearded Dragon Egg
So my beardie was impacted, went to the vet, and when he came back just stopped eating. I thought it may take a bit but he just never regained his appetite. He eats barely anything. He’s not sick, I took him to the vet, no parasites or anything at all. He has uvb and 100 watt basking lamp. I’ve measured the temps and they’re all correct, I just don’t know what to do anymore

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So my beardie was impacted, went to the vet, and when he came back just stopped eating. I thought it may take a bit but he just never regained his appetite. He eats barely anything. He’s not sick, I took him to the vet, no parasites or anything at all. He has uvb and 100 watt basking lamp. I’ve measured the temps and they’re all correct, I just don’t know what to do anymore
Uvb is a coil or a long tube fixture? Surface basking temps? They should be taken w a digital probe thermometer- these all need to be correct for the dragon to eat - we need to rule this out first for cause

Latest posts