• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie not eating/eating every couple days

Brenna Allan

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 2 year old female beardie who doesn’t seem to want to eat very much lately. I have bought her horned worms to even try and persuade her to eat something. She’ll eat one every two or three days. I can get her to eat a tiny bit apple/squash baby food but not much else. She has energy and is alert. She’s dug a few time in her bath and in a box she thought was fun. But I really have no clue what’s going on or if I should get her checked by a vet or I’m going crazy. She does poop regularly as well.
83FF91ED-C259-4DB7-9514-77E3413F6388.jpeg
A7615357-6A9B-45F4-BCFE-1B2128433E00.jpeg
4783E8F3-2092-4B1E-B12D-CF4E38318EA2.jpeg
9E2EB9EA-A300-4350-B086-FD8610F1C127.jpeg

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have a 2 year old female beardie who doesn’t seem to want to eat very much lately. I have bought her horned worms to even try and persuade her to eat something. She’ll eat one every two or three days. I can get her to eat a tiny bit apple/squash baby food but not much else. She has energy and is alert. She’s dug a few time in her bath and in a box she thought was fun. But I really have no clue what’s going on or if I should get her checked by a vet or I’m going crazy. She does poop regularly as well. View attachment 22828View attachment 22829View attachment 22830View attachment 22831
Hello, she might be gravid and going to lay eggs and when they are gravid they don't eat as much. As long as she is healthy I would let her be.

Brenna Allan

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, she might be gravid and going to lay eggs and when they are gravid they don't eat as much. As long as she is healthy I would let her be.

okay! I was wondering that. This will be her first clutch so I’m paranoid something may go wrong and I could never let anything happen to her! Thank you so much for the help

Latest posts