• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie is eating very little. Possible brumation?

blurotica

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie, Gremlin, hasn’t been eating much lately. She’s been staying out of her basking area, hiding and sleeping. She’s 9 months old. Everything else is okay with her. She’s had a fecal test done recently and it came back clear. Is it just brumation?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie, Gremlin, hasn’t been eating much lately. She’s been staying out of her basking area, hiding and sleeping. She’s 9 months old. Everything else is okay with her. She’s had a fecal test done recently and it came back clear. Is it just brumation?
I am not sure 9 months old they dont brumate unless they are like over 300 grams--- then its possible -- we need to go over the lighting so we can rule it out --- incorrect UVB and basking temps will bring on similar behavior
please tell me what your using to get basking temps and what they are NO stick ons please digital probe thermometer they are the most accurate -- basking bulb needs to be a CLEAR bright basking bulb NO colored bulbs NO daytime bulbs please UVB NO coils please

Latest posts