• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie B**bs

Lemonpie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardie has always had some chest fat but as he gets older they get bigger. Is this normal? Does anyone else have a beardie with extra to love?

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
Are you saying that its chest gets bigger or more around its stomach, because if its by her stomach its completely normal. Mine is only around 5 months old and eats around 30 crickets a day.

Lemonpie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He literally has boobs. Sacs of fat on his chest. By extra to love I mean big boobs.

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
He literally has boobs. Sacs of fat on his chest. By extra to love I mean big boobs.
Lol o ok well i know there are def a couple moderators on here that would be able to help you out or just google it cuz i never heard of that happening.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol! That's just funny! They sound like fat pads. Mine's starting to get them too! And I did call them the same thing. ;).

Lemonpie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
His boobs float in the bath tub!
bath tub.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Guess what those are! :) They're LARGE CHEST Pads! Yay! I found those boobs are large chest pads. A bearded dragon that's healthy will have them! There's plenty of fat pad areas such as the convex part of their heads, a thick tail, and the muscular limbs. Your boy's showing off his favorite things! His man chest after a work out. :D

Latest posts