• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Art!

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Heres a good place (I think, atleast. xD There is no "other" or "spam" Topic i could have made this in) to draw you're beardies! It doesnt matter if your not an artist, But be creative! You can draw you're beardie in it's cage doing it's favorite thing! You can even make multiple drawings.

Heres a few of S.J!

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8071/39576103pl1.png
Silly S.J, Crickets are for eating, not for hats!

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1381/eatel9.png
S.J. Needs to learn to share, even with his food! (S.J really loves that water bowl, he uses it as a swimming pool too! xD)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a cool site! I'll have to play around with it when I have time. I'll share my drawings when complete.

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome! You should have embedded it!

I hope you don't mind if I do to show everyone what we are talking about...

39576103pl1.png

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sweet, so all you do is this. You click the little icon that looks like a framed piece of art - it is hard to tell but in this forum it is the second icon in the second row and put the link in the middle.

More easily done, simply type
Code:
[img]your-link-here[/img]

The code formatting is hard to read, this is becoming more difficult of a lesson than I thought it would...

it is [ img ] your link [ / img ] (no spaces - I am trying to trick it to not use this code)

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How cool is that? I joined image shack and am waiting on my email confirmation. Thanks to bearded bob, I'll imbed my art work when I finish! lol...

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah imageshack is a great pic slide show to post art!! I'll add mine soon as soon as i get a scanner!!! awww me like the chibi beardies pic! so kawaii job!! [=:I]

Latest posts