• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon tail rot or stuck shed

m&mbeardies

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys I’m very new to the bearded dragon world, but a couple of months ago I got 2 bearded dragons from pet smart. Recently I’ve noticed that one of my bearded dragon’s tails is turning grey and not actually shedding. I consulted a few friends who said they were knowledgeable in beardies and they just kept on saying my beardie was shedding. However, I’ve noticed that it’s been a couple of weeks and the bottom half of her tail hasn’t shed. I’m very worried now and after researching a bit I think it may be tail rot. Can I please have some help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 56

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, It doesn't look like tail rot to me right now but if the tail isn't shedding that could lead to tail rot so I would suggest giving shallow warm baths.

Latest posts