• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon peed huge pool of liquid???

Leah123

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so for the past week my bearded dragon has not been wanting to eat eat her regular greens. She has taken a little bit when I give it to her by hand but not much. Instead all she's been wanting to eat are insects and peas. I have her some blue berries and she'll eat those too. This is odd because she usually loves her collard greens and will eat her entire salad super quickly. I've been trying a whole bunch of things, I even made her a lay/dig box and put it in her tank in case she's gravid with infertile eggs. (she's been showing some signs but I'm not entirely convinced she is, I jut made it in case) She doesn't really seem to care about it. But one really weird thing is that this morning I looked over and she just "pooped" a huge pool of clear liquid with a little bit of white mucus stuff which I'm guessing was some weird form of urate. I did give her quite a large hornworm last night so maybe she was just expelling a large amount of excess liquid, but I just found it weird that there was no solid waste. She did go to the bathroom normally yesterday morning, but it was a lot less than usual. Probably because she's been eating less. Is there something wrong with her? She seems to be as active as usual, and I just upgraded her tank as well so she may be stressed but her odd behavior seemed to start a few days beforehand.

Latest posts